Rock, Paper, Scissors (part 2)
Exercise: Rock, Paper, Scissors, Part 2
Now that you have your sprites choosing random number and saying it we want to change it from saying the number to saying ROCK, PAPER, or SCISSORS.
- If the sprite randomly chooses 1, it should say ROCK!
- If the sprite randomly chooses 2, it should say PAPER!
- If the sprite randomly chooses 3, it should say SCISSORS!
Use the same file you just created with the random numbers.
- You will need to use “if” blocks.
- With the “if” blocks, you should use blocks that look like these:
- You should put a variable (cat choice or duck choice) inside the “equals” block (shown above).
- This is what your stage should look like: